APNIC Policy Drafts for Public Comments
Any new policy documents, or proposed changes to existing APNIC policy documents, are posted to this website for editorial comment.
APNIC's document editorial policy
describes the process used to document and implement consensus decisions arising from the APNIC Policy Development Process
and to maintain clear, effective, and up-to-date documentation.
Documents that are currently open for public comments will be listed here with deadlines for easy access, review, and feedback.
Policy documents available here will be for editorial review only. This means that consensus has already been reached on these document changes. Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
Steps to provide comments on draft documents:
- Object to the wording provided by the Secretariat on the grounds that it does not properly reflect the consensus decision reached.
- Suggest further editorial improvements (correct errors, improve the wording, formatting, or presentation) of the document.
- Request that an additional call for comment be made if substantial revisions are required.
- Click on the document title under CONTENTS on the left side. The draft document will then be displayed on this page.
- Click on the paragraph or the bubble that appears to the right side of that paragraph.
- When you click on that bubble or the paragraph, the “Comments” section on the right expands.
- Enter your name, email, and comment.
- When you are finished with your comment, click on the “Submit Comment” button.
- Your comment will now appear within the “Comments” section, and it will be recorded as a number next to the paragraph.
- You can even add a comment to a comment, and it appears as a nested comment.
Thank you for your participation and contribution to the APNIC policy process.